~Living a life of sophisticated domestication deep in the heart of Texas~

Monday, July 23, 2007

Maidin mhaith!


Good morning! (Well, this didn't get posted until afternoon, but I started this morning)

I thought I'd better get something on the blog, as it's been awhile, so was surfing the I'net and happened upon this wonderful pic of Coastal Redwoods near Crescent City, CA. The first 5 years of my life were spent just north of here, and I remember being in the forest and attempting to see the sky above these giants. I recall being awestruck, and feeling the quiet, only speaking in a whisper. Maybe we'll get back there for a visit again someday. I hope so.

I'm sure that there's an old black and white snapshot around somewhere that would look just about like this.

Photo courtesy of travel blog by "kazza."

Shawn
***

No comments: