~Living a life of sophisticated domestication deep in the heart of Texas~

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Feelin' pretty lucky....



I'm sitting here at the desk doing some work, but mostly my mind is busy contemplating comings and goings...looking back at where we've been, how far we've come, the days ahead and all that sort of stuff. Maybe it's leftover Thanksgiving thoughts, or maybe it's looking forward to Christmas, the next holiday for us.

I hope your Thanksgiving was nice. Our *just-the-two-of-us* holiday was super, thanks to SGTex, The Man who cooked The Meal. In past days we've had a period of lovely moon time, some snow in the sky and on the ground, late autumn color kissed by early winter.

Life is good. And it's going to get even better, but right now, I'm very thankful and counting my blessings. I won't go into details, but I'm feeling like one very lucky girl, here... ;+)

Shawn
***

photo: A window at our planned wedding site

No comments: