~Living a life of sophisticated domestication deep in the heart of Texas~

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's coming, ready or not....



...and I'm glad. So much to do, and I'm actually getting a few of the things finished around the house that have been staring at me for quite some time, now. That's a good feeling, and hopefully it will put a dent in the stack of projects that have yet to get underway. All of it is good, though- at least I'm subtracting and deleting from the iGoogle "to do" list, and not adding to it!

Actually, while I'm working at all of this which seems to matter so much, I think of others who are having to deal with the really important issues during these holidays, and my heart goes out to them. I pray that the new year will be one of blessing and ease, that the sun will shine and hearts will be lifted.

Goodness, I sound sentimental! Must stop now and go feed Sasha kitty. She too, is staring at me, wondering how in the world I can resist that face she's making at me.

That's just it! I can't!


Shawn
***

No comments: