~Living a life of sophisticated domestication deep in the heart of Texas~

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Time flies....


Whew! I guess it's been a little while since I stopped by. Time to catch up! We've both been working very hard...(well, he's been working a lot harder than I have).

There's brand new office furniture waiting to get set up. That's going to be great, when we're all situated with nearly side-by-side armoires (planning a bookcase in between, easy access). I can hardly wait to have everything in place and organized. I can picture it in my mind and see that it's pretty doable, so we'll see how it actually turns out.

There was some pretty wild weather during the last week or so. Hope everybody is AOK in Tornado Alley and thereabouts. Our sweet Texas friend "apple" was worried about us and checked in, so very thoughtful, but all was well. I'm thinking March and April got their wires crossed up a bit, maybe, but today it was a lovely April day, and we took a "bloom walk" in the neighborhood.

Other than that, it's been a matter of keeping our noses to the grindstone, we've have had a bit of recreation (including seeing SGTex's son in a fabulous college production- WOW!) and best of all, in spite of everything, we're just madly in love as ever...

So, keep checking in. We're really glad to have you stop by!

Shawn
****

No comments: