~Living a life of sophisticated domestication deep in the heart of Texas~

Thursday, January 10, 2013

What's love got...


...to do with it?

Just about everything.

So, I just happened to notice that some time has gone by and I haven't blogged in awhile. 

I might have had more to say about life these days, but my mind has been quite preoccupied with things that are not conducive to blogging, really.  Sometimes things are just too personal or hard to explain or of absolutely no interest to anyone but me, and I'd just as soon find another interest, iykwim. 

I was having a conversation with a friend who mentioned how much people post mundane, trivial and even irritating things on Facebook.  I think I probably do some of that, and do some of it right here on the blog. 

Eyeroll.

(Hey, has it ever struck you as interesting that you might overhear a conversation and the word "Facebook" comes up, and you think to yourself, "I wouldn't have ever heard such a word used 15 years ago."  Or am I the only one who thinks up this stuff (speaking of mundane, trivial and even irritating things)?  LOL.

 Anyway, I was about to say that it's more than a week into 2013 and I've been thinking about things, wondering and speculating and figuring and yada yada yada.  Cryptic, I am.  Haha.  You'll be glad to know I do plan on continuing to keep those thoughts mostly to myself, but wanted to stop by and remind myself and others who might pass through that we need peace of mind, peace in our hearts and peace in our homes.  The neighborhoods in which we live need peace, as do our cities and countrysides.

Let's do it.....love the world into peace.

Shawn
****

No comments: