~Living a life of sophisticated domestication deep in the heart of Texas~

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Can I make a suggestion....?

Yes.  I'm talking to ME.

It seems that which I find to be provoking often becomes thought provoking.  I'm pretty sure that's not how it's supposed to go, ya know?

What?

I'm just trying to gain some control over my life these days.  It's not that it's *out* of control.  It's just not exactly Shawn driven, if you will.  All too often, instead of my waking up to a day filled with what I'd like to do or be, I just sort of respond (react) to what....happens to happen.  Does that make sense?  (insert eyeroll here)

I think the problems (ahem) are pushing me around just a bit.  I'm going to start pushing back.

That being "led by your dreams" idea seems nice, doesn't it?!

From now on, I resolve to be provoked to think more about the DREAMS than the PROBLEMS.

I can do this.

Giving it my best shot and then I'll try to get back to you with how it's going, okay?

Cheers!

Shawn
****

No comments: