~Living a life of sophisticated domestication deep in the heart of Texas~

Sunday, August 1, 2010

There goes the bride....

Well, I've been enjoying the picture of the foxgloves in my last blog post so much, I almost hate to start a new post, but since I am, it might as well be this lovely shot of Chelsea and Pres. Clinton as they walk down the aisle on her wedding day.  Do you *looove* the dress?  Totally foofoo, and so elegant.   And it turns out she incorporated some of our colors in her decor, which is fun, too.  I'm glad they had such a lovely day and that everyone had such a nice time.  Looks like Ted Danson had some cute quips.  I didn't know he had such a good sense of humor- for real, I mean. 
Something else that I find notable is that Marc and Chelsea had an interfaith ceremony.   I know there was some speculation about that, so there you have it.  Good for them!
We're working on some of our wedding plans today, and a friend gifted us with some excellent music, which we're adding to the reception list.  Thanks, Marla!  You rock (and so will we....)

Shawn
****
photo courtesy of : Genevieve de Manio via Getty Images

No comments: