~Living a life of sophisticated domestication deep in the heart of Texas~

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

When I was younger, I could remember anything....

....whether it happened or not.  Mark Twain

Today happens to be the birthday of my brother, and we decided to send him a little greeting, since we couldn't reach him by phone.  

I thought this was a cute picture.  Can you see the glitter?  What fun!



Well, no big news today.  It's clouding over out there and looks like we're going to get some rain, probably from the tropical storm pushing north from the gulf coast.  Speaking of rain, this cartoon showed up on Facebook today  (I borrowed it-- thanks, Yvonne...) and I thought it was pretty funny.  Haha.
Hope your day is filled with sunshine, or at least not enough rain to matter....

Happy Birthday, Greg!

Shawn & Noel
****
photo courtesy of : wondercliparts.com and Regan, thanks to Yvonne...

No comments: