~Living a life of sophisticated domestication deep in the heart of Texas~

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It all comes down to....


...the cherry.
I've been meaning to tell you what happened.....
The other night someone mentioned one of Sonic's latest beverages, the vanilla cherry diet Coke. Well, we like Sonic's drinks and felt we just had to imbibe. Delicious. And sure enough, there was a maraschino cherry on the crushed ice at the bottom of the cup, just laying there waiting for me to reach in, pull it out and make it disappear :+).
So, later on that night we were having popcorn and watching television. I reached into the big blue bowl that we share, and much to my surprise, just laying there on the popcorn waiting to disappear was...a big, red maraschino cherry.
Hey, SGTex had saved it--- for me!!! Now, that's love, isn't it?!!
I don't know about you, but I bet you must be thinking what I'm thinking-- his doing something like that for me was just beyond sweet. There's something very special about a man who's willing to give it up for a woman, and that Man is mine, and that woman is me!!

Shawn
****

No comments: