~Living a life of sophisticated domestication deep in the heart of Texas~

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday night....


Just a few thoughts about the past few days and what's been happening in the world.
This weekend, I am:

Feeling really sorry for those in Japan, especially. I cannot begin to comprehend their trauma and the devastation, and my heart goes out to them and to those who love them. I don't know about you, but I'm not seeing this as a 2012 thing or 'the good earth gone bad,' or 'mother nature is showing us up' or anything like that. I'm not one to close my eyes to the reason behind things, and TTYTT, I'm quite mystical and ready to see the supernatural, but some of the chatter comes a little too close to laying blame, and that makes me uncomfortable. We'll see what the upcoming super moon effects are, if any. I guess there's more to learn and wonder at than we realize, isn't there?
Contemplating making some changes this spring, and hoping to subtract some of the negative and add some of the positive effects upon our day-to-day life. Not bad~ a minus negative equals a positive. :+)
Well, that's about it for now. Time to wrap up the day and go share a midnight picnic with You-Know-Who......

And that's something I can wrap my mind and heart around, without any problem at all.....
Shawn
****

No comments: