~Living a life of sophisticated domestication deep in the heart of Texas~

Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's not that complicated....

....but on most days, it's easier said than done.  For adults, anyway ;~).

I had no idea what to blog about today, but felt compelled to stop by and come up with something. 

Live....

The 4th of July came and went.  I heard that our local fireworks were great.  We have decided that grilled salmon should be an annual event in our back yard.  It was yummy (thanks, Mr!!) and we nearly polished it off with some toasted sandwiches last night with our popcorn ;~).

I guess that's about it for now about living. 

Laugh....

Well, the usual stuff.  Bizarro comics, CNN news, the Havanese Hellboys and just generally silly stuff can give us a much-needed laugh in the midst of the workaday world.  His days are workadays.  Mine are just times to hang out and make plans to make myself useful ;~).  I do appreciate not having to put in those hours that way (thanks, Mr!)...and I am in the planning process of making plans for some good things to do.  Hey!!  Don't laugh!!!  ;~)

Love.... 

Well, I'm learning all sorts of new and different and old things about loving.  And if I said more than that, I might give you ideas.  Hey, you go get your own ideas!!  There is much to be appreciated about loving.  Any more to say about that?  It'd be TMI.

Au revoir pour le moment, les gens dans l'amour

Shawn
****

No comments: