~Living a life of sophisticated domestication deep in the heart of Texas~

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Catching up with May...

...Whew!!

Thankfully, a blog reader left a comment which I stopped by to answer, or I may not have ever gotten something said in May.

I really don't know what to say, other than lately my stress level has been stuck at "whiny" much of the time.  Things will get pretty excruciating over the next month or so, and then we should be able to breathe deeply and feel it's safe to peek out from under the sheet on most mornings.  I know I'm being somewhat vague, so will just drop a clue when I say "Oh, did you hear about the couple who sued their bank?"  Boyhowdy,

We're going to manage just fine, thanks.  I'll be back soon and have something to say.  Maybe something actually meaningful.

Good evening!

Shawn
****

No comments: