~Living a life of sophisticated domestication deep in the heart of Texas~

Monday, April 23, 2007

Heaven In Your Mouth


...or, what is Tiramisu?


This question came up last night while talking about our upcoming wedding and what sort of souvenir sweets we might include in welcome packages for our out-of-town guests. Being the Googler that I am, I happened upon a charming website that gave some wonderful information and interesting history about this decadent dessert. I was delighted, as I love to learn about recipes and their origins, every little thing that makes a food item special.


I didn't know there were so many ways to do up Tiramisu! I'm looking forward to making it a twosome project in our little kitchen one of these evenings... Considering the rich history behind the rich dessert, we might want to be cooking in costume...


I'm glad he asked this question!
Shawn
***


No comments: