~Living a life of sophisticated domestication deep in the heart of Texas~

Sunday, August 28, 2011

One thousand ninety-five blue sky days & starry nights....



....most of which have been spent in Texas....It was 3 years ago today that everything finally fell into place and I lost my status as a Pacific Northwesterner and took on aspects of a Texan....Well, after a wonderful and exciting time on the Oregon coast and the most amazing road trip across the country, that is. I'll never forget when my Man reached over and gave me a *proper Texas welcome* as we crossed the state line and began that long, wonderful journey across the panhandle...OMG.



I thought it would be nice to have something to say right here on the blog about how nice it has been to actually be Waltzin' Across Texas for the last 3 years, on a steady basis.


Yes, there's much to be said for a love relationship across the miles, and yet, there's so much more to be said about taking the romance on the road and covering those miles together, then settling down right here in town, being folks at home.


I'm glad about every single mile, every single moment. Thanks for making it all happen the way it happened, Buffy....


Shawn

****

No comments: